Sometimes, you cannot access your Facebook account after being unable to recall the login details. In that case, you need to create a new FB account. However, you may wish to delete the earlier Facebook account forever. Therefore, in this guide, we have discussed a few tricks for how to delete Facebook account without password.
Facebook: The Most Popular Social Networking Websites Worldwide
Facebook is a webpage that enables users to create free accounts. It facilitates building friendships and communication with workmates and random people over the web.
It enables people to share images, songs, video files, blog posts, comments, and feelings with several people as they would like. Users can send connection requests to known or unfamiliar individuals.
Once the request gets approved, the two accounts are associated. Now, both users could see whatever other user comments or posts. People on Facebook can publish almost anything on their Timeline.
The post serves as an image of what is proceeding in their peer group at any particular time. Also, they can interact in a secret chat with some other Facebook friends.
FB profiles may contain information about the individual. Many users post personal info readily available to their mates and other FB friends. They may update their college, employment, age, or additional details. Plus, users may like other FB pages which they find entertaining.
After learning some basic facts about Facebook, check out the below solutions for how to delete Facebook account without password queries.
How to Delete Facebook Account without Password?
You may apply the following methods concerning the how to delete Facebook account without password question:
Method 1: Retrieve Your Facebook Account Password
- To find your Facebook profile, go to https://www.facebook.com/login/identify.
- You can scour by the email address or contact number you used while registering on Facebook.
- Further, you may search your FB profile by name. Remember search tab does not suggest it, yet it performs.
- Based on your privacy controls, your profile may show up or not using the Name search option.
- If you are not seeing it, tap I am Not On This List. Next, type in a FB pal’s name and scour once more.
- When you locate your old FB account, you will be capable of sending a recovery code to any of the emails or contact numbers you linked with it.
Because you are not confident about which email you utilized, Fb will show you a corrected copy of your email. Comprehend it and try to recall the old email that you no longer use.
If you no longer have access to that email id or contact number, make every effort to reenter that old email address. If you cannot, things only get worse after that.
It is an official method that will assist you in solving how to delete Facebook account without password.
Method 2: Utilize the Trusted Contacts Option of Facebook
- If you cannot locate your FB account linked email id or contact details, you get another option on Facebook – the Trusted Contacts feature.
- The Trusted Contacts option arrived in 2013. It allows you to recover your Facebook account if you cannot recognize your login details.
- To do so, you need to request three close friends for a recovery code.
Like Method 1, this process is official too. It will also help in resolving how to delete Facebook account without password.
Point to Note: The main issue with Trusted Contacts is that you had to establish it beforehand for your FB profile. Based on a recent inspection of my pals and other persons, it is clear that a few people had used Facebook Trusted Contacts option.
Steps to Set Up Trusted Contacts Feature on Your FB Account
To configure Trusted Contacts for your Facebook account that you can still log in:
- Firstly, log in to your Facebook account and head to Settings.
- Next, navigate to the Security and Login Settings option.
- Scroll down to pick your three or five FB mates to communicate if your FB profile is locked out.
- Tap on the Edit alternative.
- Finally, follow the on-screen guidelines after tapping on the Choose Friends option.
Method 3: Mark Your Old Facebook Profile As Fake
You may use an unofficial method regarding how to delete Facebook account without password. For that, visit your old FB profile to mark it as fraudulent.
To notify your old Facebook account as deceptive, follow the steps given:
- Firstly, navigate to the profile of your previous FB account.
- Next, click on the Give feedback or report this profile option by tapping the three small dots below the right side of the cover photo.
- Lastly, select the Pretending to Be Someone choice followed by Me.
Conclusion on How to Delete Facebook Account without Password
On security grounds, FB permits you to remove your old FB account using the two officially recognized processes mentioned above. Else, you may apply the unofficial procedure as well. Realize that the pictures of your past relations, bad haircuts preferences, or evenings of alcoholic revelry will survive in the Facebook world forever.