The blue screen or stop error is frequent while operating the Windows PC. When the DPC Watchdog software gets affected, it cannot identify the nonfunctional software packages. Consequently, Windows DPC Watchdog Violation occurs. Here, we have presented some quick methods to fix this error technically.
An Overview of Windows DPC Watchdog Violation
In DPC Watchdog, DPC means Deferred Procedure Call. A Watchdog is a function present in the Windows PC that regulates system functioning and examines other software.
When DPC, the malware examiner, works for a longer duration, it halts. So, you may see a BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) or 0x00000133 error appears. Your performance diminishes if the DPC violation happens on your PC constantly.
Reasons for Windows DPC Watchdog Violation
Several facets like baseless firmware, out-of-date drivers, or inconsistencies between PC programs and hardware can cause DPC Watchdog Violation in Windows. Some other factors that may show the blue screen error are:
- Windows PC with old SSD (Solid State Drives) firmware
- An inaccurate initiation of software or PC components
- Outmoded software packages or hardware
- An incorrect Hard Disk Drives, RAM, or SSD
- The OS clashes with the newly set PC accessories
- Clashing of two conflicting programs
- Unsuccessful Windows update
- Presence of corrupted files in the Windows PC
4 Easy Solutions for Windows DPC Watchdog Violation
Now, you have the reasons for the stop error in Windows. To fix the blue screen error, pursue the solutions explained below:
Method 1: SATA AHCI Controller Driver Updation
You can overcome the DPC watchdog violation in Windows by updating the SATA AHCI driver. To do it, use the process given below:
- Firstly, open Device Manager by tapping Windows + X together.
2. Tap on IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
3. Right-tap on Standard SATA AHCI controller —-> Properties.
4. Under the Driver tab, tap on Driver Details to confirm your driver selection.
5. Ensure the listed driver is iaStorA.sys. Tap Ok.
6. Proceed back to the Driver tab. Tap on Update Driver.
7. Prefer the Browse my computer for driver software alternative.x
8. Determine the Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer choice.
9. Press Standard SATA AHCI Controller —> Next.
10. Finally, start your Windows PC again to apply the changes.
Method 2: SSD Firmware Updation
- At first, unlock Device Manager (Win+X).
- Tap on Disk Drives.
3. Check the SSD firmware model number.
4. Now, land at the SSD works website to get the recent firmware edition.
5. At last, Restart your system to save the modifications.
Method 3: Disk Check Needed
An issue in Disk can cause a BSoD fault. To fix it, follow the given process:
- Firstly, open the Run dialog box using Windows + R keys.
2. Write cmd in the provided space. Simultaneously, tap Ctrl, Shift, & Enter to execute Command Prompt as Administrator.
3. Tap Yes when the Administration Permission tab arrives.
4. Next, type in chkdsk/f/r —> Enter.
5. Finally, type in Y under the Administrator: Command Prompt – chkdsk/f/r.
Method 4: Event Viewer Execution
Running the Event Viewer option can help you in identifying the faulty drivers. For this:
- Firstly, tap Win +X —> Event Viewer.
2. On the left, tap Windows Logs —> System.
3. In the center, you may spot the erroneous Drivers.
4. Finally, tap on the drivers to get complete details about the Drivers’ failure.
We understand that experiencing the Windows DPC Watchdog Violation is annoying. So, use the four methods shown above to repair the blue screen error in your Windows PC.
I hope you like this article, yet on the off chance that you are confronting any issue connected with this Article, feel free to leave a comment, I like helping everyone. What’s more, till then stay tuned to thestarbulletin.com of us for such astounding Guidelines and updates about your favorite topic. Thank You.