Do you want to pursue higher studies in a college in Virginia, USA? Then, Laurel Ridge Community College (Previously known as Lord Fairfax Community College) is the most appropriate choice for you. It is one of the most excellent community colleges known for its educational accomplishments.
The college offers the MYLFCC login portal for its faculties and scholars. One way to access the portal is by visiting the official website of LFCC. The second method is to use a few verified links of My LFCC. In this article, we have provided a list of useful links that you may utilize to access your My LFCC account.
Examine the Benefits of the MYLFCC Login Portal
By using the My LFCC employee portal, teachers get entry into the VCCS (Virginia Community College System) tools. The faculties get a username via VCCS to use tools like SIS, Gmail, Blackboard, Library, Canvas, and other educational options.
Similarly, students at LFCC get the facility to use the online My LFCC student portal. It helps them take online courses via Canvas, inspect lectures, examination dates, attendance, scores, Gmail, etc. Also, students get regular updates about different events organized on the campus.
Steps to Access MYLFCC Login Portal
Follow the below process to log into your MY LFCC account:
- Firstly, open a good web browser like Chrome or Firefox and visit https://lfcc.edu/.
- Next, click on the Login to MY LFCC option on the top-right.
- Now, provide your username and tap Go.
- After this, present your password and click Go.
- Once you are signed in, you get several options like Canvas, Gmail, Student Information System (SIS), Google Drive, Brainfuse, Zoom, LFCC Vision EAS, etc.
- After checking these options, make sure to Sign Out of your account.
Note: If you are a first-time user or unable to reset your password, connect with the Enrollment Services/Admission Office. It will help you in providing temporary login credentials. If you are on the Middletown campus, call 540-868-7110. Likewise, the Fauquier scholars may place a call at 540-351-1510.
First-Time User?- Steps to Get a Temporary Password to Access MYLFCC
- Firstly, go to https://lfcc.edu/ —> Login to My LFCC.
- If you know your username/email, tap on Forgot Password. Again, if you know your password, tap on the Forgot Username option.
- Now, a Password Reset window arrives.
- Place a tick on I’m Not a Robot —> Continue.
- A Password Reset form appears. Enter your first name, last name, Date of Birth, EMPLID, and SSN (Social Security Number). Tap Next.
- Your username arrives with two options. Choose the I do not know my password, reset it now option. Click Next.
- Now, you will receive a short-term password via text message or email. Scan your registered phone number or email to get the password.
- Go back to the My LFCC Login page and log in with your credentials.
- Lastly, once you sign in to your account for the first time, arrange and save at least five security questions.
In the future, if you cannot log into your My LFCC account, use the security questions to reset your password.
Forgot My Password? – Steps to Get a New MYLFCC Password
- Firstly, go to https://identity.my.vccs.edu/idp/AuthnEngine#/authn (My LFCC login page link).
- Now, press the Forgot My Password alternative.
- Provide your username or email address. Press Continue.
- After that, check your email for a link and claim code. Tap on the link to get the code.
- Provide the code on the LFCC Forgot My Password page.
- Finally, create a new password for your My LFCC account and sign in.
Forgot My MYLFCC Username? – Steps to Restore it
- After arriving at the My LFCC login page, tap on the forgot your username option.
- Next, provide the same email address that you provided during the admission.
- Finally, complete the captcha validation step → Next. Check your email to restore your username.
Note: Students and staff have to submit their enlisted email id to retrieve their My LFCC username.
Official Links to Access the MYLFCC Login Portal
You have understood the steps to log into your My LFCC account. Plus, you have the steps to reset your password or refresh your username/email. Below, we have mentioned some verified links that you may use to access your My LFCC account with a single tap:
My VCCS Login
LFCC on Facebook
Firstly, browse https://www.facebook.com/laurelridgeedu/posts/158764806748.
Now, tap on the Lord Fair-fax Community College FB page.
You will get the official website of the college: http://www.lfcc.edu/.
Visit the website and use the Login to My LFCC option.
Lord Fairfax Community College Scholarships: Sign In
Tap on Sign in With Your Institution.
Provide your login credentials (Username & Password) —> Press Go.
You will see the Login to My LFCC option on the top or below on the website. Tap on it and access your account by entering the correct login details.
Enter your email address, captcha verification, and tap Next.
Complete both steps to recover your email/username.
Firstly, browse https://identity.my.vccs.edu/files/smsresetNew.html.
Present your username/email address. Click Continue.
Finally, follow the steps to create a new password given above.
Login Issues on MYLFCC Portal? – Fix It
To avoid My LFCC login issues, erase the cache files, images, and browsing history. To delete cookies, cache, and history on different browsers, chase the below steps:
On Google Chrome
Click on the three upstanding dots on the top right side.
Take the pointer on More tools —> Clear Browsing Data.
On the Clear Browsing Data tab, choose time range, browsing history, cookies, and cache.
Finally, tap on Clear Data.
Firstly, tap the three parallel lines menu —> Preferences.
Choose Advanced —> Network.
Finally, tap Clear Now under the Cached Web Content option.
Tap on Safari —> Clear History.
You will find the pull-down menu close to Clear. Tap on it.
Select history —> tap Clear History.
Finally, close the Safari browser and open it again. Go to the MYLFCC portal and log in.
Final Words on MYLFCC
We hope you have learned all the necessary info about the My LFCC login portal. Hence, use the above-listed links to use your My LFCC account. Eventually, receive all the latest information regarding courses, enrollment, and other VCCS tools.