The examination will be conducted in offline manner in more than 190 districts throughout the country. CA Admit cards and valid ID proof is a must for candidates going to the examination hall.
About the exam and dates
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(ICAI) will hold the CA exams starting from 5th December to 22nd December. The instructions and updates about the examination day have been released for the Foundation, Intermediate and Final candidates. The complete guidelines can be checked at icaiexam.icai.org . The ICAI will conduct the CA Foundation exams from December 13. According to the schedule of the exam, the CA Foundation exam is supposed to be conducted on December 13, 15, 17 and 19, 2021 in offline manner. The CA Admit cards for December 2021 were released by the ICAI on November 19, 2021 for CA Foundation, Intermediate, Final. The Final exams started on December 5, 2021 while the Intermediate exams commenced on December 6, 2021.
The examination will be conducted in offline manner in more than 190 districts throughout the country. CA Admit cards and valid ID proof is a must for candidates going to the examination hall. They will not be permitted to write the exam in case they go without the document.
It is mandatory for every candidate to have the Arogya Setu app installed in his/her smartphone and show the status at the entrance gate.
It is important to note that if any candidate has tested positive for Covid-19, he/she will be permitted to not take the exams. For this they will have to submit a proper RT-PCR report which shows that the candidate is positive. After submitting the report the candidates can opt to reappear for these exams at a future date if it is approved by the institute.
Guidelines in brief
The guidelines mention that the candidates are to wear their own mask, have their own water bottle and also bring 50-100 ml sanitizers bottle. It is to be ensured by the examination centres that the superintendent shall have masks for the candidates who need face mask or if there’s a case of defective masks during the examinations.
At the entry of the centres and inside the examination hall, hand sanitizers would be kept in adequate amounts on sensitive places on all days at the time of the examinations. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) shall be adhered to for incorporating safety measures and precautions and maintaining the required hygiene standard.
Important guidelines for CA Foundation December 2021 exams:
- All candidates are required to carry a physical copy of the CA Foundation Admit card on days of the exam. Besides that, a valid Government-issued ID proof is also mandatory.
- All candidates must follow the norms of social distancing since the exams are held in offline mode.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all candidates. During personal identification it is permitted to remove. Face Shield and gloves are optional.
- Candidates can bring a personal water bottle and hand sanitizer.
- For filling the OMR sheet the candidates are needed to bring an H.B. pencil and eraser.
- The reporting time given to the candidates on their admit cards is the time to report at the exam centre and it should be strictly followed.
- Bringing personal belongings inside the exam centres is strictly restricted.
- Candidates should not indulge in the practice of borrowing/lending/exchanging any commodity during the exam time.
- Bringing electronic gadgets, books and bags inside the examination hall is also prohibited.
For any further queries or doubts regarding the CA Foundation exam, the candidates can approach the CA exam officials in charge through the official helpdesk.