This blog will focus on family travel with children and the content parents want to find when planning family vacations.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
Our goal is to be the best in family travel. We will teach parents how to find family-friendly activities that are both exciting and affordable, but also that don’t cost too much or take away precious family time.
Our site is organized by activity, so you can search for content that interests you or meets your location requirements.
What We Do
My Little Babog is a travel and lifestyle blog for families. We share our daily lives and offer tips and tricks to live a healthy and happy life.
Our mission is to inspire others to live the best life possible, whether it’s at home with their family or traveling around the globe.
We believe every day can be an adventure. We hope to inspire readers to see that there is always something to discover, no matter where they are in their lives.
We are four people who have been through all facets of life, from college graduation to marriage and starting families.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
We are the Little Babog Family and we love to travel! This blog was created to share our travel experiences and help families looking for affordable travel options.
We believe travel should be affordable to all and hope our blog inspires others to travel with their families.
We are grateful that you have been with us throughout our journey. It has been an amazing ride and we cannot wait to see the next adventure.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about traveling with children or planning a trip, we’d love to hear from you!
Who are the Parents?
My Little Babog’s parents are a fun, young couple who love to travel and learn about new cultures. They believe life is too short for them to live in one place so they have made it their mission of showing their children as many places as possible.
The My Little Babog family has traveled all over the world, documenting it all on their blog.
They not only show off their gorgeous photos but also offer helpful tips on traveling with children. Visit their website to follow their adventures!
Two dogs, a cat and a horse make up our family. Our pets are our best friends and we love to travel. This blog is about our adventures together.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
We love to travel and enjoy new experiences, whether it’s camping or road trips. We hope that you enjoy following our adventures! You can find our most recent posts at the following links:
How to pack your pet on a trip. (My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
Camping Tips for Families With Pets
Where we live
Our family lives in an upstate New York small town. It is the ideal place to raise our small family. It’s close enough to the city but far enough from the country to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the countryside.
It’s a great place to live and we love it! We would love to answer any questions you may have about Upstate NY.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
Keep up with the kids activities
It can be hard to keep up with your kids when they are constantly on the move. There are some things you can do that will help you stay on top of your kids.
First, make use of phone and text alerts. It’s crucial that your child receives an alert each time he or her boards the bus.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
These alerts will remind you to get them from school on time so that nothing is forgotten.
What we pack
Always pack your sunscreen, hats and swimsuits. We always bring snacks and beverages for the plane and car, as well as our camera.
A portable DVD player is a great option for toddlers. It can play their favorite movies or TV shows, as well as all their toys.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
I recommend that babies bring their favorite binkies and soothers along with any pacifiers.
If you are traveling outside your home, it is a good idea for you to pack extra diapers and wipes.
Don’t forget your camera! It won’t be a mistake to take photos of your adventures as soon as you get the chance.
It’s also fun to see the different ways cultures dress and eat. My experience has taught me that children will try new foods if they see colorful vegetables on their plates – even if it’s not from their culture.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
Our Favorite Destinations
Our family loves to travel together and discover new places. The mountains, the beach and the city are our favorite places. We enjoy traveling to other countries and experiencing different cultures.
Travel is a wonderful way to build lasting memories and bond with your family. We love to travel and do something new every time.
Our kids love to hear about the next adventure, whether it’s going on safari in Africa or renting a cabin at the lake. These are some highlights from our recent trips.
- Cancun: Spend your time playing in the sand and jumping into the sea, exploring caves with stalagmites and stalactites, or relaxing on one of the many beautiful beaches. For stunning views of Mayan ruins against the ocean backdrop, make sure to visit Tulum
Maya Adventures is for children aged 7-12. They’ll be learning more about Maya Culture and doing adventure activities such as ziplining through the jungle canopy or rappelling down a waterfall.
- Vancouver – Take a hike on North America’s longest suspension bridge to see the diverse wildlife and stunning scenery. You can watch whales playing near Deep Cove, before enjoying freshly prepared seafood at one of its restaurants.
Frugal Tips and Advice
My blog has frugal tips that will help you save money on your next trip. You can save money without having to sacrifice fun by finding the best airfare deals and packing your own meals.
I am here to answer your questions on how to plan a budget-friendly vacation so you can create memories with your family and not worry about the cost.
These simple steps will make it easy.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
- Make a list. Do you want time at the beach? Or do you prefer to go to theme parks? Are you bringing your children along? Do pets allow it?
- Search for flexible accommodations and flights – Use search engines like Kayak, Google Flights and Expedia to find sites such as Priceline, Priceline and HomeAway.
- Plan each day – Determine where your flight will land and when it will arrive. Next, map your activities based upon location. (My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
- Think smart about transportation: Rent a car or use public transport to get around.
- Bring snacks! You might not be allowed to bring food back from another country, and airport food can be quite expensive. A few granola bars or cookies from your home can make the flight more enjoyable.
Kellie Kearney’s blog
Kellie Kearney, a mother, wife, and avid traveler, is Kellie Kearney. My Little Babog was created by Kellie Kearney to share her travel tips and to document the adventures of her family.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
Ryan and Kellie have three children together. They love to travel together, whether it’s on road trips or international vacations.
Kellie shares all things travel, from budget-friendly tips to packing tips on My Little Babog. There will be helpful posts about their top destinations including Costa Rica and New York City as well as Spain, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Spain, and Spain.
You’ve found the right place if you are looking for ideas for your next family vacation, or simply want to hear some inspiring stories about how to live an adventurous life with children.
Mom Preethi’s blog
Preethi wanted to share their travel experiences and tips with other families interested in similar trips. Preethi enjoys sharing her experiences with readers and the blog has been a huge success.
She loves sharing photos of their meals at restaurants and what they do when traveling. She plans to keep blogging until her son turns 18.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
They would love to visit every country together! They love to come up with fun activities in their backyard, and they are happy when people send them recommendations.
Rene Young’s blog
Rene Young’s blog My Little Babog is a blog about family life and travel. The blog was started by Rene Young in 2008 to document the family’s travels.
The blog has grown to be a valuable resource for families looking to travel more affordably and easily.
Rene’s tips have helped thousands of families to save money and make travel easier. This website contains information on everything, from packing lists to healthy recipes to safety tips for traveling.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
She also offers resources for destination research and helping you find deals on hotels and flights. My Little Babog is a great resource for inspiration and advice on your next family adventure.
Tips for Flying with Kids in Aeroplanes
Here are some tips for flying with children in an airplane. (My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
- You can check in online before you go to the airport with children.
- Arrive early at the airport to allow time for relaxation before you board.
- Get on the plane before your children take off so that you have time to settle in with them.
- To keep your children occupied on the flight, pack snacks and beverages.
- For children who have trouble with the computer, bring crayons and markers.
- Get your child an iPad, or another tablet device that has downloaded apps that will keep them busy.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
- Keep extra diapers, wipes and clothes, as well as extra clothing and bibs handy.
- To distract your children from fear of flying, play games such as I Spy or The Alphabet Game during take-off.
- Check in online before you arrive at the airport. Be sure to bring everything necessary for your children, including diapers, wipes and pajamas.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
Tips for Planning a Long Vacation With Toddlers/Kids
- Talk with your children about the trip in advance and what they can expect. This will reduce any anxiety your children may have about traveling.
- Pack plenty of snacks and beverages for the car or plane ride. This will keep everyone happy and prevent any meltdowns.
- To keep your little ones happy, bring along favorite books and toys.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
- You should have a plan, but you should be open to changing as the day goes. It’s not uncommon for things to change, so it’s important to be ready for any eventuality.
- Avoid overscheduling, especially if your children are small.
- So that you don’t feel like you’re running from one chaotic environment to another, spend some time at home before you go on vacation.
It is also a good idea to ensure that your child/children are well-rested when you return home. Try to take your child outside as often as possible while they are awake. You can make a big difference in their moods by getting outside and exercising.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog)
Our trip was amazing and we are so thankful that we had the opportunity to share it with our little babog. We are already planning our next adventure, and can’t wait for the future.
We appreciate you following along on our journey. If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our blog to see more of what we have on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.(My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Blog).