Eleven dead in mass shooting in Montenegro, state prosecutor says

Eleven dead in mass shooting in Montenegro, Eleven individuals, including two youngsters and a shooter, were killed in a mass shooting in Montenegro on Friday, and six others were injured, a state prosecutor told Vijesti TV after an initial investigation of the crime location. To know everything in detail regarding Eleven dead in mass shooting in Montenegro, Montenegro news, Montenegro news today, mass shooting in Montenegro, shooting in Montenegro today, 11 killed in Montenegro shooting, then read the full article.

Montenegro Police chief Zoran Brdjanin expressed that around 3.30 p.m.(1330 GMT) a 34-year-elderly person with a hunting rifle fired dead two siblings, one 8 years of age and an additional 11 years of age, and injured their mom who passed on later in the early evening in a clinical office. “The family was staying at the place of the shooter as occupants,” Brdjanin said. He said the thought process in the shooting was not yet known, and he didn’t give the name of the shooter yet said his initials were V.B.

Eleven dead in mass shooting in Montenegro
Eleven dead in mass shooting in Montenegro

Eleven individuals, including two kids and a shooter, were killed in a mass shooting in Montenegro on Friday, and six others were injured, a state prosecutor told Vijesti TV after an initial investigation of the crime location. Neighborhood media initially had detailed that a sum of 12 individuals, including a shooter, had been killed. Eleven dead in mass shooting in Montenegro.

The media detailed a man from Cetinje who had started shooting aimlessly in his area after a family debate. Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dritan Abazovic said a three-day mourning period would be pronounced in the nation starting Friday evening.

 

Eleven dead in mass shooting in Montenegro

The shooter then left his home and killed another 7 individuals. In a shootout with the police, a police officer was injured, Brdjanin said. “At the point when we showed up at the scene we saw nine dead bodies, including two kids, and another two died while heading to the medical clinic,” Andrijana Nastic, a state prosecutor, told Vijesti TV.

“I can say that the shooter was killed by a resident (non-military personnel),” Nastic said. Prior, the media revealed that police had killed the shooter. Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dritan Abazovic said a three-day mourning period would be pronounced in the nation starting Friday evening. Eleven dead in mass shooting in Montenegro.

“I was profoundly upset with reports about horrible misfortune in Cetinje. I express my most profound sympathies to those families impacted and every one of the people who lost their friends and family,” President Milo Djukanovic tweeted.