Notepad++ which is called as NotePadqq iv n Linux is a Microsoft Windows content manager and source code proofreader. It upholds tab altering that permits different open documents to be worked in a solitary window. The C augmentation administrator is alluded to as the name of the undertaking. Notepad++ is an open-source, free circulated programming. As we probably are aware Notepad++ is the most usually utilized word processor or source code proofreader in Microsoft Windows OS. In Ubuntu Linux ‘Notepadqq’ is the substitute for notepad++. As such we can say that notepadqq is Notepad++ for Ubuntu Linux, Notepadqq is the open-source content manager or code proofreader produced for the developers.
A portion of the unique elements of Notepadqq are recorded beneath:
· Syntax Highlighter for 100+ dialects
· Color Scheme
· Multiple Selections
· Use of customary articulation search
· Code Folding
· Comment and show numerical equations
How to download Notepad++ in Windows 10?
To download and install the Notepad++ in Windows 10, you need to download it first to your PC.
Visit the website to download the Notepad++ for your system @ https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/
As you are finished with the downloading an arrangement will be accessible on your PC. The arrangement will resemble as shown in the images below:
How to Install Notepad++ in Windows 10?
After downloading the setup, install the Notepad++ by following the steps below:
· Tap on the step up and your installation will start.
· At first a dialogue box will appear asking about the language. Thus select the language from the list and Tap on the OK button as featured beneath:
· When you will acknowledge the OK option, the Notepad ++ arrangement box will appear as:
· Tab the Next button, the license agreement will appear as shown below and now read the agreement and click on the I Agree option.
· After accepting the License agreement, select and choose to install location in your system box will appear as shown below.
· When the box appears, it has a default selection or location in the system. In case you want to change the location, change the same by clicking on the Browse option and then selecting the appropriate location.
. In the next screen select the components, by checking or unchecking the boxes and clicking on the next as shown in the image.
· After the above, a new installation screen will appear and now tab on the Install option to start the installation of the Notepad++ on the system.
· After your installation is completed you will get the box as shown below which confirms your setup and click on the finish button.
· After completing the installation. The Notepad++ will be accessible as shown in the below image.
Therefore, follow the procedure to complete the installation, and now your software is all ready to be used.
Follow the steps mentioned above to download and install the Notepadqq in your system to edit text or the source code.