Usually, getting cold or fake phone calls during a hectic schedule is irritating. In this case, your phone’s Block feature helps a lot. It detects undesirable calls instantly without halting your life all the time. However, you may unintentionally bar a number or want to release a blocked number. To do so, scan this guide and learn the steps to locate and re-open blocked numbers on Android.
Steps to View Blocked Numbers on Android – via Phone App
On Android mobiles, there are several ways to access blocked numbers. They may vary a bit depending on the device’s touchscreen maker. However, the Phone app is one of the quickest methods to notice the blocked numbers on your handset.
Track the below instructions to find the blocked phone numbers on your Android mobile:
- Tap Phone App:- Firstly, launch the Phone app.
- Tap More:- Next, select the More feature that resembles three lateral dots.
- Click Settings & Blocked Numbers:- Now, proceed to the Settings option —> Blocked Numbers.
- Tap x:- Unblock a contact number by tapping the X beside their name.
- Choose Select:- Finally, hit the Unblock option to release the chosen number from the blocked list.
Steps to View Blocked Numbers on Android – via Contacts App
Another way to find the blocked phone number list is through the Contacts app. Use the procedure explained below to view blocked numbers via the Contacts app:
- Tap Contacts App:- Firstly, go to the Contacts app on your Android phone.
- Click Settings:- After that, tap on the three horizontal lines on the left side to select Settings.
- Choose Blocked Numbers:- Scroll down to get the Blocked Numbers option.
- Tap x:- Unblock a phone number by pressing the X beside their name.
- Tap Unblock:- Lastly, tap the Unblock option to remove the selected contact from the blocked list.
Methods to Find & Unblock Blocked Numbers on Different Android Phones
Below, we have presented the steps to view and unblock contacts on different Android mobiles:
- Firstly, unlock your Samsung phone and go to the Phone app.
- After this, tap on the three lateral dots and choose Settings.
- Now, under the Call Settings option, tap Block Numbers.
- Finally, tap on the (-) symbol to unblock a number.
- Firstly, access the Phone app.
- After this, click the More button, which appears like three lateral pixels.
- Then, navigate to Settings —> Blocked Numbers.
- Now, open the contact number by tapping the X beside their name.
- At last, select Unblock to remove the chosen number from the blocked list.
On Asus Zenfone:
- Firstly, enter the Phone app, usually located on the phone’s start screen.
- Next, click the three dots menu button.
- Go to the Menu List —> tap Block list to view a list of blocked phone numbers on your handset.
- After this, tap on the contact that you wish to re-open.
- Finally, tap on the Remove from Block List option —> press Ok.
- Firstly, go to the phone app on your phone’s main screen.
- In the top corner, press the three dots menu option.
- Now, tap Blocked contacts to visit the blocked numbers on Android.
- Hold down the contact number you want to unblock.
- Next, choose the Unblock contacts option.
- Finally, press ok to re-open the barred phone number.
- Firstly, access the Dialer app on your phone.
- Next, click on the Menu (three perpendicular lines) option at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap on the Harassment filter when a list of options arrives.
- All the blocked numbers on Android are available under the Blocklist category.
- Click on a specific number to unblock it.
- It will display a page informing you that you want to delete that number from the block list. Select the Remove option.
- If you want to delete (unblock) all blocked numbers in one go, thump on the Clear symbol below your device’s screen.
- Finally, press the Remove option.
Via Google Phone App:
You can easily find the blocked phone numbers via the Google Phone app on your Android handset. Follow the below actions to view the blocked numbers on Android through the Google Phone app. This solution operates on several Android smartphones like OnePlus, Google, Lenovo, and Motorola.
- Firstly, enter the Phone app on your Android device.
- Next, press the menu option (three perpendicular lines) in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now, select the Settings option from the range of possibilities.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Blocked numbers. Here, you can observe the blocked contacts list on your smartphone.
- To unblock the number, touch it.
- It displays a notification and allows for effective effort.
- Likewise, you can unblock the phone number by touching the small (x) icon that shows up beside it.
Conclusion on Blocked Numbers on Android
So, it was all about how to unblock a contact on an Android phone. We hope you have understood the steps to release blocked numbers through the Phone or Contacts app. Further, we have mentioned the method to view and unblock blocked contacts on different Android mobiles like Samsung, OPPO, HTC, Asus Zenfone, etc.